Help Anyone ????

Hot-swapping and Boot-Block flash & Boot block flash and floppy support
-BAF-RED-DOG
New visitors - please read the rules.

ok my mobo is Award Boot Blocked. Bad flash. Its a Gigabyte GA-7N400-L. Right i know how to flash but i get no keyboard or floppy on boot. I do get a screen but for some reason it says Searching Hard Drive for Bios Image. Says no image found on HD or Diskette!!!. I know for a fact it never searches the floppy tho. Is it even poss to flash with a HD? If the bios was socketed i would have sorted it by now. I,ve got a nice 64bit sys now but i want to have this for back up. Socket A mobos are rare now. All i can find to buy is Asrock ones (no thx). I don't get checksum error and have tried playin with dip switches and changed cpu. I wish i had bought the Next board up with Dual bios now. lol any help would be Nice Thx
-BAF-RED-DOG
New visitors - please read the rules.

Ok i've found out that this type of board uses Xpress Recovery, which is a small sector of unallocated hard drive space called HPA. This is why it doesn't use floppys. BUT before this can work you have to press F9 on boot and then save an image to this boot sector in the hard drive. I never did this!!! Now because of this my mobo is dead. I was just wondering if it was poss to do it manually by puttin the needed bios files in an unused sector of a spare hard drive (slave). I don't think it will work tho cause the files needed are on the Mobos CD and that CD won't show on a diff chipset pc. I tried searching the cd for xpress recovery but i can't find it. Paper weight anyone lol