HELP! Updated my BIOS & now computer won't even POST

Hot-swapping and Boot-Block flash & Boot block flash and floppy support
General Lee
New visitors - please read the rules.

Hi, I posted the below on pcmechanic.com & haven't gotten much help there. Could someone tell me what I should do in layman's terms?

I think I have made a major boo boo. I foolishly decided to update the BIOS for my motherboard (gigabyte GA-K8NS Pro) using the internet-based "@BIOS" feature that comes with it. I know this was risky but I always have trouble doing it with a floppy & they claim its so easy so I tried it (big mistake). After getting the "you have successfully updated your BIOS!" message I clicked yes when asked if I wanted to restart the computer to let the changes take effect. The computer restarted & the initial 'beep' I usually hear right before the computer POSTs was a prolonged 'beeeep' followed by an endless succession of 'beeeeps' at roughly 3-second intervals.

I am no computer whiz but I did build this machine about a year ago & had few problems with it. Now I am completely at a loss as to what to do. I can't do anything with the thing since it won't even let me into the BIOS screen to see whats wrong. I have "dual BIOS" BTW but it doesn't seem to be using the backup BIOS... PLEASE HELP as I have no idea what to do!!!
General Lee
New visitors - please read the rules.

WOW, this board really sucks. Thanks for nothing... :cry:
ajzchips
El cheapo dude

Tried this already?