Jama M7-AV694 bios needed

Hot-swapping and Boot-Block flash & Boot block flash and floppy support
nikan
New visitors - please read the rules.

I kill my mobo after an update with a modified bios that i make and now give me the Award BootBlock BIOS - BIOS ROM checksum error - Detecting floppy drive A media. I tried reflashing with awdflash (several versions) and with uniflash but no good. The reflashing was made with a bios file that i took from the mobo using awdflash before i make the update flash and kill my mobo. I suspect the bios file that i took the first time was bad so i search for it.
Mobo: Jama M7-AV694
ROM chip: ASD AE49F2008 aka Winbond W49F002U
BIOS file: jaap12.bin
Denniss
BIOS Guru

http://www.jama.com.cn/jama/drivers/bios/index.htm

faulty floppy or another ASD-chip gone south, it seems these ASD chips are not only relabelled Winbond but also of a very bad quality. There are many reports of failing ASD-chips on Pcchips/ECS boards (Jma seems to be a Pcchips/ECS reseller)

Please be sure you really have a M7-AV694 without anything else attached, the also have a AV694+, AV694B and AV694X-L. All use the VIA 694X chipset but the original version had the 596B southbridge while the others had the higher integrated 686 southbridge
nikan

I know the page for my mobo but nothing is downloading. That's why i search for the specified bios file (jaap12.bin). I you or anyone else can download it please send it to me. Thanks
nikan

Denniss (Jama seems to be a Pcchips/ECS reseller)

I search the internet for the ECS mobo that is the same with my mobo and i find the P6VAP-A+. The mobo itself is exactly the same so i downloaded the bios, open it with biosview_2.00.00 and its the same too. Tonight i will try to flash it and i will tell you the results.

Thanks for the tip Denniss.
nikan

No difference. I saw in the corner of the cpu die something like a hole, can a broken cpu create this problem?
nikan

I tryed a diffrent cpu and i had the same results, so the cpu dont create this problem.
I have to find or buy an eprom chip to replace, according to Denniss (another ASD-chip gone south, it seems these ASD chips are not only relabelled Winbond but also of a very bad quality. There are many reports of failing ASD-chips on Pcchips/ECS boards).