made huge mistake, please help.

Hot-swapping and Boot-Block flash & Boot block flash and floppy support
greg1983
New visitors - please read the rules.

I accidentily flashed the wrong bios for my motherboard... I have an Abit NF7s rev 2.0, which is a nforce2 spp... and downloaded and flashed a NF7s2.. which is a nforce ultra400.. oddly the computer still loads windows and everthing seems to be working only the FSB is stuck at 100mhz and it wont change. I have tried flashing it again, award flash tells me the part number does not match, and there is a big warning sayin not nforce bios

I have tried older versions of the bios, but still nothing. And when i try the abit utility it tells me that its write protected.. there is no write protection option in the bios, and I cannot find a jumper on the motherboard..

And the Award Winflash wont do anything, after u click update bios the bar comes up for a slip second and disapears...

I have also tried Uniflash, but it when i try it from there it says that the drive is not ready, and that it cannot read the .bin file..

There must be something that can be done, the computer is otherwise operational I just cant get a flash to work ! any info greatly appreciated ! thanks in advance.
greg1983
New visitors - please read the rules.

problem solved... ordered a Asrock 939, and a 3800 X2