md8088

Hot-swapping and Boot-Block flash & Boot block flash and floppy support
wazza
New visitors - please read the rules.

Hi my hardrive on my md8088 have failed. i was wondering if any one have a backup image of there hardrive. i juct preffer the orignal restore with all the software
cp
BIOS Guru

yeah, i do perfer original software with non-registered keys, too.
no, really. there should be a recovery cd/dvd that came with your machine. otherwise there should have been an extra partition holding your personal copy of the cd/dvd set. and a program nagging you to burn a copy or two.
if you didn't you still can contact the vendor of the rig. they surely have a nice support crew waiting for you.
If you email me include [WIMSBIOS] in the subject.
wazza

Hi sorry to say you dont burn no copy of that software. the machine is a medion machine which use a retten format when you use a bootable cd to start the process
cp
BIOS Guru

they have a service portal where you can order software for your system. or you can ask the shop to help you getting the software you already paid for. just make sure to bring a proof of ownership (bill, whatever).
look, nobody on this forum will illegally offer you any copyrighted software...just in case you were asking for it.
If you email me include [WIMSBIOS] in the subject.
wazza

hi mate sorry to say i have got a copy of soft ware just a couple min a go i did the same for some one before and his mate have the same machine and he gave me a copy.
wazza

hi you are talking about illegally offer you any copyrighted software but you you use illegally offer you any copyrighted software. you have not payed for all your software