Motherboard have problem;

Hot-swapping and Boot-Block flash & Boot block flash and floppy support
fanis23gr
New visitors - please read the rules.

Hello i have P4 3ghz with motherboard gigabyte GA-8IK1100 875P and MSI 9700 256 RAM and tower ANTEC 400W.I was update my bios but it work very good for 4 days.Yesterday i open the compouter the morning and work again very good.After 2 hours i open it again and my machine cannot start.I can't hear any beep of bios and i can't see anything on the monitor.Only the power led and the led of hard disc is on .I remove the hard disc but nothing.I put the samsung 512 mb ddram to another slot but nothing.I remove msi 9700 vga card the same problem.I remove all the cable of the tower and i left only the power and restart.I remove the memory and i tried but i cannot hear any noise (beep).The fans of the tower,prossecor work fine.At the end i remove the battery for 1 hour and unplug the compouter from the electricity and press many times the power.I want your help.
fanis23gr
New visitors - please read the rules.

any help;;;;; i don't know to do anything else.
ruelnov
Master Flasher

Try reseating your CPU, then power up without any RAM. If still you don't hear any beep, something is wrong with your CPU.
Denniss
BIOS Guru

Dying PSU is possible too - make sure all power cables are connected to your motherboard !
Ritchie
BIOS Guru

When you remove the data cable to your hard disk/s, remove the data cable connection to all ATA disks/discs, whether S-ATA/P-ATA and whether CD/DVD/HDD/etc. This worked for me recently when I had a problem with some similar symptoms.