I ruined My BRAND new rig :'( HElp please!!!!!

Hot-swapping and Boot-Block flash & Boot block flash and floppy support
SAVOCOMMANDO
New visitors - please read the rules.

well i purchased a new gaming rig about 2 weeks ago i love it! but today it started actin all weird with my g9 and my keyboard so i thought i should update my motherboard and BIOs but when i did my computer wouldn't even post. lights light up fans go but keyboard, mouse, and also the monitor dont work. Im pretty sure i flashed it and now i have a curropted bios is there any way i can fix with with a low budget or free? please please! help for now i am on a piece of garbage and miss my old rig thanks every one!

this is my mobo: MSI K9A2 CF-F AMD 790X CrossFire Chipset DDR2/1066 Dual 16X PCIE SATA RAID MB w/GbLAN,USB2.0,&7.1Audio
KnightNemesis
New visitors - please read the rules.

We all Make micro mistakes But have you tried talking to the place you purchased that rig from Most ppl dont realize that when you buy a new PC the maker gives you 1 year of tech support Just in case of these lil mistakes.
MSI does make some good Boards But their Bios Progs are not the best on the market if you can use another PC with a cd burner try doing a google search for that Model MB Bios Or you could try emailing MSI Support they can help you restore your PC for you since they made that MB
edwin
The Hardware Archivist

given the fact is was bouhgt as a rig, maybe the reseller can help out as well, surely you're not the first person that made the mistake of using the MSI online bios updater...
edwin/evasive

Do not assume anything

System error, strike any user to continue...