Strange beeps

Hot-swapping and Boot-Block flash & Boot block flash and floppy support
Format C:
New visitors - please read the rules.

I was trying to fix a problem on a friend's PC... PC won't boot, there is nothing on the screen, and there are several strange beeps coming out of PC when I turn it on. Where I can find the manual which could help me in identifying the beeps? PC is using motherboard with VIA BXplus chipset (BXplus-mATX-VGA2-0.1N, old model using Pentium2 or Celeron processor, Slot1). I guess that the motherboard is dead, because PC was working fine few weeks ago...
By the way, I found boken jumper inside the PC. I checked the motherboard and disks, but everything is O.K.
Need help, quickly!!!!!! :?:
NickS
BIOS Bodhisattva

Beep code can depend on BIOS manufacturer. Award/AMI ? Identify your Bios manufacturer, then try a Google search e.g. "Award beep code"
Tested patched BIOSes. Untested patched BIOSes.
Emails *will* be ignored unless the subject line starts "Wim's BIOS forum"
Format C:
New visitors - please read the rules.

Moterboard is using Award Bios... I visited Web site, and found that this type of Bios has only one beep code - one i was looking for (one long, two short). It reports that tere is problem with built-in graphic chip. I checked up the jumpers, they are O.K., so it seems that graphic chip is dead... I'll try to boot the PC with PCI graphic card (scince there's no AGP slot), just to be sure I have made the right conclusion.
Thanks for help!!!