Acer 5920 wrong bios no screen

Don't ask how to hack password. (BIOS Passwords)
qwertyemre
New visitors - please read the rules.

Hi,
I need help..
I have acer 5920 and I accidentally flashed wrong bios. I wanna actually upgrade my bios but made a huge mistake using v.3508 instead of v.3805 and my screen is black I have led light and my computer recognizes my dvd rom mouse and usb flash disk but no screen at all. I peruse forums for this problem found Tolik746 solutions on another acer aspire laptop. in this forum http://www.wimsbios.com/phpBB2/topic8541.html
I tried this solutions but it didnt help. May be I happen to make some mistake or may be this type of solution is not suitable for acer 5920
Please help.
Thanks in advance.
PlastickMat66
New visitors - please read the rules.

Hey Qwertyemre,

I just recovered my 5050-5574 from the exact same problem.

when you try Tolik746's (thanks tolik btw) solution does your computer read from your floppy disk drive?

Make sure your using the BIOS CRISIS RECOVERY DISK, copying the initial bios or atleast the one you are pretty sure is RIGHT and hold Fn-Esc until read.

Then once the reading is done if nothing happens try doing what I did, open the back panel remove the battery, RAM and possibly the Wifi card to make sure the motherboard is reset.

pop everything back in after a few minutes and see if it boots, because I dont see why 3508 wouldnt work its only an upgrade ...

I had an older BIOS like 1.06 and the one that crashd it was 1.3302 and it actually works with it now for some reason and I have quite a bit of performance boost on some applications!

Best of luck,

mat!

EDIT : sorry misread your BIOS versions, it could have been wrong but still I believe recovery is possible!