acer 7520g mxm balancing error message at cold boot

Don't ask how to hack password. (BIOS Passwords)
mikmak
New visitors - please read the rules.

Hi!
I hope someone could be so gentle by helping me is solving my notebook issue...
I have an acer 7520g which only support 8x00 gs/gt and hd3650 graphics mxm modules.
I recently managed to succesfully upgrade it with a 9600m gt graphics but with a minor issue: at cold boot I am prompted with a mxm balancing message which suggests to update system bios in order to solve the compatibility issue.
Such message should not be annoying whether it could not stay for a 30 secs countdown...I am not planning to skip such a message with a jump call but only to reduce the initial counter to a minor value...one sec let say.
Now...I have no experience in disassemblaying object code...I will be so happy whether someone could say to me...go to such address with your favourite hex editor and change it to the value desired...
Can someone help me?
Many thanks.
mikmak
New visitors - please read the rules.

...I guess whether such forum is usefull for simple questions only...
I heared it was one of the best sites where to ask some help instead I can only read few people having answers to their questions...
There are plenty guides here in how to disassembly your bios object code...
Have I argue that the intent of such forum is to let people begun expert hackers of pure assembly code?
I am going to have a nice reading for this summer...at the end I will surelly be able to read the Matrix code on the fly.