acer 7535g dead after bios update

Don't ask how to hack password. (BIOS Passwords)
Chriz74
New visitors - please read the rules.

I downloaded the latest bios for acer aspire 7535g from the acer support site. I flashed it from dos now the laptop is dead. The bios file is named jv70-pu but now I opened my laptop and I found out that the motherboard is not jv70-pu but a different model: jm70-pu so I believe acer website has the wrong bios and now my laptop is dead.
I tried crisis disk both with the jm70 bios (which I found under file download site for acer 7738g) and jv70 with no go.
The MB had phoenix bios 1.04c originally and now I can't find it anywhere. Does anyone have this bios or can copy it from a working model?
edwin
The Hardware Archivist

The 48.4ce01.021 is listed for both 7535* and 7738* series of laptops. I'm not entirely sure what the differences between these laptops are, I just know the mainboard used is the same. I also notice a higher than usual failure rate for these series of laptops. It is entirely possible the board decided to die at the time you updated the bios OR you tried to update the bios from within windows with user right i.e. not running as administrator. this is an almost surefire way to kill your bios.
edwin/evasive

Do not assume anything

System error, strike any user to continue...