This is my first post here and I realy count on your help.
Yesterday after usual work on my Travelmate 8003 I restarted it to finish Norton Antivirus update. Unfortunately that was last time when I've seen it working.
1) It starts after I connect any type of power source (I don't have to press PWR key)
2) PWR and Bluetooth LEDs are blinking
3) Screen is completely turned off and it doesn't start at all
4) DVD drive starts spinning
5) Battery is not charging when AC is connected (or at least LED doesn't indicate it)
I suspect that it's a problem with BIOS but I don't know if this model has BootBlock freature or at least how to enable it - I can't see any recovery mode jumper under the keyboard. Is there a chance that there is some keyboard shortcut for this option ?
Thank everyone for help.