ACPI problem, please help me find the latest ASUS Z84JP Bios

Don't ask how to hack password. (BIOS Passwords)
msnel
New visitors - please read the rules.

Hello,

I have a Asus Z84JP with 64 bits Vista home premium. When I put it in and then take it out of sleep mode within a second or 5 it starts up again, but if I wait longer (like normally would happen) it hangs immediately when it tries to launch (the HDD led will burn and then nothing, the only way to reset the computer is unplug the power and battery). Hibernate does work without any problem.

Also I often get the following message in the Vista system log: processor power management features have been disabled due to a firmware error.

I think there's a problem with the BIOS so I would like to upgrade it with the latest version (the BIOS in my laptop is from march 2007 when Vista was just out, so I think the current BIOS is not completely Vista ACPI capable). Unfortunately the version offered by ASUS downloads for my type of laptop is even older (december 2006) than the version in my laptop (so ASUS hasn't been updating the site). Contacting them won't help because they are sure the latest version is on the site and there is no new version, even though I have a newer version in my laptop which came like this out of the factory!! 8O

Scanning with Biosagentplus says there is a new Bios available, but I can't find it on the internet. I've been searching for days but I hope someone here can help me find the right Bios to update.

The information Biosagentplus gives me is:
BIOS Type: AMI
BIOS Date: March 23rd 2007
BIOS ID: 63-0202-000010-00101111-032307-Calistoga-A0460000
BIOS OEM: BIOS Date: 03/23/07 17:57:20 Ver: 08.00.12 - 080012
Chipset: Intel 27A0 rev 3
SuperIO: Unknown
Manufacturer: ASUSTeK Computer INC.
Motherboard: Z84J

In the Bios itself it gives: American Megatrends V02.58

And Winflash gives the following information:
ROM-type: SST 39SF/VF040