Blank screen after Ami Aptio bios flash.. How to recover?

Don't ask how to hack password. (BIOS Passwords)
allegro
New visitors - please read the rules.

Hi,

I own a WeTab tablet, which i decided needed a new bios because WeTab had disabled certain options which would make it more useful. (Keyboard not recognized at boot unless shut down and booted up while pressing a hotkey, disabled BBS)
So, got my hands on the ExoPC bios (besides a better SSD and screen, the same device). Flashed without problems, and booted as i wanted.
Then i updated the bios to the latest version, and it looked like it took, because it went trough the whole erasing and flashing proces.

But, after the reboot: just a blank screen, no indication it was alive whatsoever. Except the lit up powerbutton on the back.
And if i connect a USB stick, it seems to access that and look for something (i'm guessing a recovery file)..
But whatever i try (tried all Ami recovery options), nothing works..

Anyone knows how to revive it? Maybe there are new tools or a new way to recover Ami Aptio (UEFI) bioses?

Thanks,

Allegro

WeTab Meego Slate

Bios Information:

BIOS Vendor: American Megatrends
Core Version: 4.6.4.0
Compliency: UEFI 2.0
BIOS Version: Lucid-MWE-0125
Build Date and Time: 09/03/2010 18.17
EC Version: 000915

Working generic bios for all Pegatron MasterPad variants -WeTab, ExoPC, Zoostorm SL8, etc- ): http://exopc.com/backstage/download/BIOS_133.zip
edwin
The Hardware Archivist

So you flashed it with a bios for one with a different graphics chip and now are surprised it doesn't work properly. Standard AMI BIOS recovery requires a floppy drive and renaming the bios file to AMIBOOT.ROM so I think you need to find the complete procedure and an USB floppy drive, it might work, no guarantee, but this is the best I can think of.
edwin/evasive

Do not assume anything

System error, strike any user to continue...