Change AMI bios date with hex editor

Don't ask how to hack password. (BIOS Passwords)
Angelo116
New visitors - please read the rules.

Im new to this site and after searching for days on a way to resolve my problem, i figured hopefully someone can help me out on here. I just bought a brand new asus laptop. After using it for a couple days i realized the USB 3.0 wasnt working. So what do i do? i update the bios to the newest version in hopes it will somehow fix it. I used EZflash to update and after it restarted the laptop, my pc boots straight to bios. i cant get past bios. ive tried restarting it, resetting defaults, i even opened up my brand new laptop to pull the CMOS battery out. nothing fixed it. It still boots to bios and i cant load windows. My hdd and ssd both disspeared from bios and i cant boot off a usb. Idk what else to do. I also cant reflash my bios back to and older version because ezflash wont let me. It says BIOS TOO OLD! so my question is, is there anyway i can use hex editor to change the date on an older bios rom so that itll trick the laptop into loading it? i cant think of any other solution and i have no idea how to use hex editor. Any help would be greatly appreciated!!
edwin
The Hardware Archivist

What is the actual model of that Asus laptop and what bios are you trying to flash?
edwin/evasive

Do not assume anything

System error, strike any user to continue...