Clevo D22es Bios update

Don't ask how to hack password. (BIOS Passwords)
Rob Bertrand
New visitors - please read the rules.

I'm trying to find a bios update for the clevo D22es laptop.
The Clevo website does not have any bios updates listed. Also on another earlier post there is a link for Kapok updates, however the D22ES does not seem to be listed from what I can tell.

I have emialed Clevo support, but at present have had no results. The laptop was bought at Futureshop and is a Cicero, but the MB is a Clevo/Kapok.

I'm also curious to know if anyone has tried using the updates from MR BIOS and would care to comment on what changes/improvments were gained.

I find the currentl bios for the Cicero/Clevo MB to be very very limiting.
With a 2.2Ghz processer and 512Mb of ram the overall performance should be a little better. After running SiSoft Sandra, it comments that the IOQD pipeline is too low (1) slowing down the CPU along with a few other things, but there is no configuration in the bios for tweaking many of the key settings. The video memory which is shared RAM is also limited to 64Mb, I would like to see it bumped up to 128Mb given that it is using the shared RAM. In general I find the current bios very limiting.

If anyone can help out with finding a bios update, that would be great.
Sharedoc
Notebook Genius

Not familiar with these brands so difficult to say about anything about their support.

May I suggest to send a fax to their support with very simple and clear english asking if they have newer bios available. Please specify very clearly your configuration.