Clevo P150HM VBIOS issue with the new GPU

Don't ask how to hack password. (BIOS Passwords)
martastic
New visitors - please read the rules.

So my gpu (gtx 485m) got fried after 5 years of using it and after getting an aswer back from diagnostics that this is indeed what has happened plus with a slight chance of cpu being affected as well i ordered a new exact gpu from ebay. Got it few days before thermal paste and i tried to assemble it just to make sure it works, but it didn't. After turning it on it just gives me blank screen. Once i got the thermal paste i added that and tried again with no success. Also i've tried to do that RAM dance, i even took out the CMOS battery for a minute, tried to run it without the GPU, but then it's just starts to blink the Caps lock numlock scroll lock lights with a cpu fan spinning on full power. I tried writing a letter to CLEVO but all i got from them is just that when i ordered the gpu it probably came with a different VBIOS and they can't (or don't want to) do anything (found this after : https://www.change.org/p/clevo-co-add-b ... del-series )
So my question is, is it theoretically possible to somehow match it with my laptops BIOS or vice versa so i don't have to waste money for another diagnostics when it may be not doable?
Thank you in advance!
Concerned citizen!
edwin
The Hardware Archivist

From one of the comments:
Please contact Sager Techsupport at techsupport@sagernotebook.com for more complete upgrade kit and pricing details
I somehow think there is an official way to get it to recognize newer GPUs. Through Sager.
edwin/evasive

Do not assume anything

System error, strike any user to continue...