Dead keyboard after using A64Tweaker program

Don't ask how to hack password. (BIOS Passwords)
old944
New visitors - please read the rules.

hello !
I got a dead keyboard after using A64TweakerV0.6 program on an ASUS A7D laptop with Turion prosessor. Impossible to use keyboard in BIOS, DOS, XP. It works in Knoppix !!. USB Keyboard and mouse works in XP. Stay off this program, it seems to contain virus or some bad trap code. Enyone who has ha suggestion to solve this problem ?
I have tried to remove battery with no sucsess. There seems to be another guy on internet with same problem as far as I can see.

Sincerely
Old 944 - Solution most wanted !!!!
beatoem
Chip off the ol' block

remove the keyboard set up external keyboard and hope that your bios will show an error ,regardless boot in windows and run as per norm a few times then reconnect the laptop keyboard and disconnect external keyboard and see if it goes ,if not reconnect external keyboard with laptop keyboard attached and boot in the bios and check bios settings on keyboards if any set to auto or both,conversely if original keyboard works in dos but not in windows go to device manager and uninstall all keyboards and reboot ,sometimes that removes the glitch.
d saint"