Dead motherboard, I beg you for help

Don't ask how to hack password. (BIOS Passwords)
TeoTN
New visitors - please read the rules.

I have a trouble with my Toshiba Satellite A300-14T PSAJ0E BIOS.
It all started when I was trying to update my BIOS with the newer one from Toshiba's website. I'd started the winsplash application but I haven't clicked the "flash" button because I wasn't sure whether I really want to do it and how to do it. When I minimized the winsplash it probably have started bios flashing process without my permission to do this. After my computer had frozen I unplugged it (I haven't realised myself that bios upgrading had started because I was browsing the Internet).
Because my Toshiba after this bios upgrade failure was still able to turn on (fan was working as well as usb and cd-rom) I tried to reflash bios with phoenix crisis recovery tool.
I'd turned on my Toshiba with fn + esc pressed and usb floppy drive plugged in, and it started reading bios from the floppy beeping loudly. Then I've waited until the floppy drive stops reading diskette and power button stops blinking. The sound from speakers changed - from one short beep for three seconds to one short one long (this long was strange one, lower sound) - and I waited about 15 minutes but nothing changed.
I thought the process was done so unplugged it again. And again that was a mistake.

Now my Toshiba laptop is not turning on, it is not checking neither usb drives nor these internal, and there is no fan working. In fact it seems do be dead. Only one LED indicates while Toshiba have it's cord plugged in and nothing else.

I managed to open the whole computer and get to the motherboard but nowhere I saw so called "recovery jumper" about which I'd read. I also unplugged the bios battery for two minutes (maybe it's too short to reset bios?) but still nothing changes. I also don't have motherboard's manual...
Is there any possibility to reflash my BIOS again? If yes then how to do that?
I don't have any other motherboard to try hot flashing and don't want to spend a fortune for service. Please, help me!
edwin
The Hardware Archivist

sounds like board replacement time, especially since it was already reacting odd after the first regular bios recovery attempt.
edwin/evasive

Do not assume anything

System error, strike any user to continue...
noel-man4
New visitors - please read the rules.

never flash update a BIOS on a Toshiba laptop while using other programs or doing other stuff like Internet surfing.
that's pretty much asking for trouble there. and flashing a Toshiba laptop BIOS always require AC power meaning the laptop power cord should be plugged into the laptop.

and if there are options of creating bootable BIOS update CDs or a bootable usb flash drive for updating the BIOS, use those instead of attempting to update the Toshiba BIOS from Windows. cut off your internet connection and disable antivirus & antispyware programs before attempting to update the BIOS.