DELL INSPIRON n5110 Beeped 3 times and went dead

Don't ask how to hack password. (BIOS Passwords)
mahdese
New visitors - please read the rules.

Hi
I bought a DELL INSPIRON n5110 two month ago. after 20 days i tried to turn it on and it beeped 3 times and went dead, i took it to support center ( it has warranty ) they took it and fix it in about one hour and told me it was a bios failure and if it happens again warranty will not cover it after about one month it happened again.

I took my laptop to support center again and they told me the problem is damage to bios data and they have to reprogram it or something like that and it is caused by a virus so it is not covered by hardware warranty.

They told me this model is vulnerable to some virus which removes some data from your bios and to prevent it you must purchase an anti virus.
I think it is not true because if there was such thing dell would have released a patch for it by now and my motherboard is defective and needs to be replaced and they are trying to drag this to end of my warranty period by flashing the bios again and again.

THIS IS MY QUESTION :
I need to know if N5110 BIOS is vulnerable to virus or this is just an excuse for not replacing my motherboard.

P.S.i have already tried pushing power button for 30 seconds without connecting battery or charger and pushing power button for 30 times without connecting battery or charger.
edwin
The Hardware Archivist

and told me it was a bios failure and if it happens again warranty will not cover it
is that an OFFICIAL Dell support center?
edwin/evasive

Do not assume anything

System error, strike any user to continue...