editpad and cygnus search Hp Whitelisted WIFI CARD

Don't ask how to hack password. (BIOS Passwords)
kANELO
New visitors - please read the rules.

I own several Hp compaq nc4010 laptops. These laptops support WIFI but certain models from HP. I have 20 others HP wifi pci cards not accepted by these notebooks (104 error-Unsupported wireless device). I found out on the web that is possible to add any wifi cards as soon as u mod the BIOS. I am willing to take the risk with one of the 8 notebooks.

So here is my problem, I downloaded the Bios (rom.bin) file from Hp website. I opened it with editpad or cygnus but now when i searched for the cards i cannot find any of the whitelisted cards. Probably im searching in the wrong place. THe idea is to locate one whitelisted and replace with one blacklisted (not accepted). I searched for vendor and subsys in hex format.

Please help, what im doing wrong ?

HP NC4010 BIOS LINK :
http://h20000.www2.hp.com/bizsupport/Te ... ob-51276-1
kANELO
New visitors - please read the rules.

Now im gaining conficence with my problem since i was able to locate or grep for the VENDOR ID AND SUBSYS. Thanks to the tool ADDCC_V2. But now, i have one more problem : The checksum. i know that there is a simple solution to this but i wanted to be sure. Here what happens : After i added my blacklisted card which was different only in 1 byte, (I replaced F4 by F8) my checksum differences reported by ADDCC tool is now (00 -4 00 00). So should i add +4 to my BIOS so the checksum be all zeroes ? Where to add ? at end where all zeroes are located ?