Failed BIOS Update? My Laptop keeps restarting...

Don't ask how to hack password. (BIOS Passwords)
jerseyturf
New visitors - please read the rules.

Hello, I have an HP dv2050us laptop. I recently went to HP.com to update my drivers and software. When I got down to the Bios (WinFlash for HP Notebook System BIOS for Notebooks with Intel Processors - Microsoft Windows/Vista-Based version F.25), I downloaded it and installed it, when it got time to restart itself, my power turned off at my house and cut the power to the laptop.
My laptop turned off. After a minute when the power came back on I manually turned on my laptop. But all that happens is my laptop just keeps restarting itself. It loads up to the "Windows loading" screen, it will then flash a blue screen and restart all over again.

It's like my laptop goes in an endless loop of restarting, and it never makes it to windows. I tried the last known option in Safemode ('Windows advanced options menu') but it does not help or work. I have also tried getting into Safemode, but that doesn't work either.

I can press f10, and that gets me into the Phoenix BIOS Setup Utility. And pressing f8 gets me to 'Windows advanced options menu' also know as the "Safemode" screen
I have no idea how to fix this! Please help! Thank you.
edwin
The Hardware Archivist

Sounds like the new bios or the new drivers made windows no loinger finding the mass storage controllers. Time to get the restore CD out.
edwin/evasive

Do not assume anything

System error, strike any user to continue...