FlyBook VM. An error after upgrade the BIOS.

Don't ask how to hack password. (BIOS Passwords)
McCarran
New visitors - please read the rules.

Hi to all,
I've a Dialogue FlyBook VM and I've recently updated the EC and BIOS to new version avaiable (1.75). Before of the update the laptop worked well. After the update I have one problem: when booting the FlyBook with the DC-in cable connected remains in a white screen for several minutes (20 or more minutes), without viewing anything else before, and then start up normally. However, when booting with the battery (and DC-in cable disconnected) the laptop starts normally but, when I insert the cable, displays a black screen and the computer is completely blocked (and then I must shut it down by holding pressed the power button).

Has anyone ever had a similar problem? For you, what is the cause of this problem? You have any idea by resolving it?

Thanks.
Regards.
edwin
The Hardware Archivist

Did you set the bios back to defaults after the flash? Where did you get the bios from?
edwin/evasive

Do not assume anything

System error, strike any user to continue...
McCarran
New visitors - please read the rules.

Thanx for reply.

The bios was official, I downloaded it from the website of Dialogue (the maker of my laptop). But, what do you mean with "set the bios back to defaults"? Can I restore the old bios in any way? How can I do?
edwin
The Hardware Archivist

Well it is a bit different in each bios so maybe it is best if you contact the tech support section of your laptop maker.
edwin/evasive

Do not assume anything

System error, strike any user to continue...