Help: Failed BIOS update

Don't ask how to hack password. (BIOS Passwords)
Hd_226
New visitors - please read the rules.

I dont know if this is the right place but,

I have a Toshiba Satellite U200-115 Laptop, I downloaded a BIOS upgrade from toshiba and installed it according to their instructions. Since the upgrade my laptop won't boot, All I get is a black sreen with a beeping sound and an orange light flashing.

I know this is because of a failed BIOS update because I asked on the toshiba support forums.

I cant even get the boot menu up, I dont have a floppy drive installed and there is no power going through to my CD/DVD Drive.

Anything you could recommend, Apart from shipping it back to toshiba for BIOS repair...
Sharedoc
Notebook Genius

Fresh motherboard from eBay?
Hd_226

I dont think so, and not being nasty or anything, Are you getting paid by EBAY to say that, because thats all u ever seem to say...
Hd_226

Hd_226 wrote:I dont know if this is the right place but,

I have a Toshiba Satellite U200-115 Laptop, I downloaded a BIOS upgrade from toshiba and installed it according to their instructions. Since the upgrade my laptop won't boot, All I get is a black sreen with a beeping sound and an orange light flashing.

I know this is because of a failed BIOS update because I asked on the toshiba support forums.

I cant even get the boot menu up, I dont have a floppy drive installed and there is no power going through to my CD/DVD Drive.

Anything you could recommend, Apart from shipping it back to toshiba for BIOS repair...
Update:

When I connect an external USB cd drive, the same things are happening but it beeps (1 beep) continuously with a 10 second delay between beeps.
Sharedoc
Notebook Genius

Just down to earth realism....