Help with old notebook bios

Don't ask how to hack password. (BIOS Passwords)
spd2612
New visitors - please read the rules.

I have a old UMAX 320T With a 233 pentimum 10 gig HDD it was working fine in Me. I ran the xp compatibility on it. Tested ok and tried to install it. and now cant get any thing to install the drive is not being reported correctly in bios (dosent show it at all) and after creating a partition it will not boot back to the startup disk. if I delete the partition it will. but without a partition well not going to load. I have ran ibm software on the hard drive and it tests ok obviously I have screwed bios up. The Bios is 430tx (2482-00) system soft bios. Any idea where I can get this HELP!!!
soupy
Absentee administrator

Did you have Drive Overlay software installed on the HDD?
Flash your BIOS at your own risk.
spd2612
New visitors - please read the rules.

No unless there is something there I cant get rid of as I said worked till I tried to load 2k have cleaned (erased the disk and mbr) with IBMS Utility It is a ibm hard drive I am not sure weather its bios or the drive....
From what I can tell it wrote boot instructions to the system bios Which is SystemSoft wich is causing the issues If I boot to a win 2k before destroying 2ks partition it will give me NTLDR missing I dont think it looking at the right info. I have a program called Kill disk and even after i erase the whole disk in the IBM Utility it will show me other partitions. Partition tables have to be messed up and probably written in bios. I hope Im just no screwed. Cant find the bios flash for this. Have tried removing batt. and letting it set same