How to add vga into bios system ??

Don't ask how to hack password. (BIOS Passwords)
kbssa
New visitors - please read the rules.

Hi all,

I need to add my new vga card to bios system, but I don't know how to that.

The bios is from pheonix.

I need to do that because the vga isn't allwoed into the actual bios.
edwin
The Hardware Archivist

Ok, I think this is about a laptop where you can change the VGA card from, but the manufacturer has limited the slot for a few models. One of the reasons they do this, is because some VGA cards are making a lot more heat than others, risking the laptop to overheat. So, what laptop is this, what card is in there originally and what card are you trying to fit?
Please include all make and model numbers so we can make an assessment if it can be done safely in the first place.
edwin/evasive

Do not assume anything

System error, strike any user to continue...
kbssa

My notebook is a clevo M570ru with mxm vga slot type HE, so there are a lot of models of vgas. I bought the heatsinks too, so heat won't be a problem.
The only problem is that the card I bought is from an asus notebook (9800m gs) what isn't compatible with original bios of my notebook, I have saw if I modify the bios the notebook will works with the new vga, but I have no idea how to do that.

I tried to modify the vga bios without success.

9800m gs 1024MB mxm he
bios version: 62.94.3C.00.00
G94 Board - 056962b1

The cards that are compatible.
'nVIDIA FX 2500M (256MB)'
'nVIDIA FX 2500M (512MB)'
'nVIDIA FX 3500M'
'nVIDIA 7950 GTX'
'nVIDIA 7900 GTX (256MB)'
'nVIDIA 7900 GTX (512MB)'
'nVIDIA FX 1600M'
'nVIDIA 8800M GTX'
'nVIDIA 8700M GT' ( the original card )
'nVIDIA 9800M GT'
'nVIDIA 9800M GTS', 0Dh, 1Ah
kbssa

edwin wrote:Ok, I think this is about a laptop where you can change the VGA card from, but the manufacturer has limited the slot for a few models. One of the reasons they do this, is because some VGA cards are making a lot more heat than others, risking the laptop to overheat. So, what laptop is this, what card is in there originally and what card are you trying to fit?
Please include all make and model numbers so we can make an assessment if it can be done safely in the first place.
My notebook is a clevo M570ru with mxm he slot.
Overheat won't be a problem because I bought the heatsinks too.
The card is an asus 9800m gs 102MB G94 Board - 056962b1
The original card was a 8700m gt 512MB
edwin
The Hardware Archivist

Ok, from what I see elsewhere you cannot make this card work in this laptop. Better try and find one that is already known compatible, the 9800M GTS is even better in performance. Sell this one on ebay so you can put the money towards the new card.
edwin/evasive

Do not assume anything

System error, strike any user to continue...