IBM Thinkpad 600e BIOS password lost

Don't ask how to hack password. (BIOS Passwords)
majdona
New visitors - please read the rules.

Hi to evry body ... I am majed from Saudi Arabia . i am not very well in english but i hope you understand my problem :? i have IBM Thinkpad 600E and i lost the password that apper when the computer turn on maybe it's the BIOS
password as what am reding in this forum. whatever,i didnt use this computer for along time maybe 2 years and i forget the password ,i tryed to rember it but i couldn't ..can you help me guy's to find a solution please...

Thank's alot
Sharedoc
Notebook Genius

Don't ask us to hack passwords FAQ #17
hakim786
New visitors - please read the rules.

beatoem
Chip off the ol' block

unfortunately the shorting method does not work on tp 600e,600x is another matter,irrespective it gets annoying when one shelfs out legitimate funds to buy a notebook ,then only to find out some idiot put a password in the bios instead of removing and drilling out the hdds for upmost secutity come upgrade time,its happened to me a few times now
and i earnestly feel for innocent users whom are only tring to restore a pc to operable condition ,for this purpose it is not illegal nor ever is if the buyer has proof of receipt ,conversely if one steals a notebook and expects to find a way to a workaround and manage to find a way through fooling them that go out of their way to assist ,then all i can say may the keyboard explode and burn you hands (better than going to hell i guess).
d saint"