IBM TP570E - Can't do anything with bios

Don't ask how to hack password. (BIOS Passwords)
GnatGoSplat
New visitors - please read the rules.

Is there any editor that I can use with my Thinkpad 570E BIOS?

First, I have used Winphlash and followed the instructions to backup the BIOS, however, Phoenix BIOS Editor can't open it. It complains about not being able to find PNPVBS or something like that (I am at work so I don't remember exactly the error msg).

I have also tried downloading the BIOS from IBM, and have extracted the image file, IUUJ07WW.IMG, but it is a 1.4MB file. I've even tried PHCOMP /D IUUJ07WW.IMG, but that results in a 3.6MB file, IUUJ07WW.IMH. I haven't been able to find any posts regarding IMH files. Phoenix BIOS Editor complains about file lengths on both the IMG and IMH files.

Any ideas?

My objective is mainly to see if there's any code in there related to the internal modem. For some reason, this laptop cannot accept a Mini PCI wireless card in its Mini PCI slot, which is normally occupied by a dialup modem which I don't need. I really, badly, want to be able to use a Mini PCI wireless instead of that annoying sticking out PCMCIA wireless card.
GnatGoSplat
New visitors - please read the rules.

Bahahah! It just now hit me that IMG file is probably a floppy disk image. :lol: