HP PAVILION g6 2154sl BIOS

Don't ask how to hack password. (BIOS Passwords)
ciobipn
New visitors - please read the rules.

hello! a have a HP PAVILION g6-2154sl netbook, and i reinstalled win7 X64 . I downloaded the drivers from hp, and i started the installs. anyway, at one time ( updating the bios) it restarted - and i took out the stick with the drivers. so, each time i power the HP, the screen is black and the caps lock light is flashing once at 2-3 seconds - for over and over again. what should I do. OR, is there something that I can do?? :x Best regards!
edwin
The Hardware Archivist

You did not run the bios update as Administrator as instructed by HP so it failed partially. Take the laptop to the nearest service center with the original receipt of purchase and have them sort it out for you.
edwin/evasive

Do not assume anything

System error, strike any user to continue...
ciobipn
New visitors - please read the rules.

edwin wrote:You did not run the bios update as Administrator as instructed by HP so it failed partially. Take the laptop to the nearest service center with the original receipt of purchase and have them sort it out for you.
i cannnot find the original receipt, that`s why i asked for a BIOS .... does it have a chance to restore the bios if i pull out the battery?