Problems with Acer Travelmate 4150 after flash

Don't ask how to hack password. (BIOS Passwords)
Trevorwin
New visitors - please read the rules.

hi everbody,
I got a huge problem with my friend's pc. He has a Laptop of Acer a Travelmate 4150. I did a bios update because he had problems that the hardware was not working stable, no soundcard, very slowly running. So I downloaded the last update for his Laptop directly from the Acer page. Then i run the update file and the update was done quite fast. I followed the instructions to shut down the computer. Afterwords I waited a bit and turned it on. But nothing happens on the screen. You hear it booting but the screen stays black. Even the boot Label of Acer is not showing up. So I thought to put the ram block and to reput it again. Afterwords it didn't work yet. The weared thing is that he has two ram blocks and both at the same moment broken is unusual.

So now I know that I could put other ram to try it out, if its because of this put before buing some new ones I'd like to hear what you think that could happen. Please give me a feedback would be cool!!
edwin
The Hardware Archivist

If the laptop is already running slowly from what appears to be a software problem, why are you flashing from within an unstable maybe infected windows installation? Sounds to me the bios upgrade has gone wrong, it means recovering the bios chip. There's quite some info out there on how to do so. If you cannot find it googling, please say so, we'll try and find the info for you.
edwin/evasive

Do not assume anything

System error, strike any user to continue...