problems with CPU, not correct on bios Gericom Notebook

Don't ask how to hack password. (BIOS Passwords)
roadrunner1405
New visitors - please read the rules.

I becom a tip from a user to contact this board an user cp.

I have a Gericom Blockbuster Excellent 5000 1440 255TI3

I had some time ago brought a bigger CPU and the Celeron 1400 against a 2.1 GHz Pentium M changed. The bios now also recognizes the right CPU with a full bar. At least the bios shows the correct values. It runs but generally only with 600MHz. In the Bios, I can not recruit and the various Speddstep-Programmke for Windows also refuse. I've times with a 1,7 GHz Pent.M tested, and it's great.

I've got my times with MMtoolangesehen Bios and it is my CPU while inside but with other auditors. The CPU is a Pentium M Dothan CPUID 06d8 and revision C0. The bios knows but only 20th revision

Now the question. Can the micro-code or the patch is required with mmtool paste? Where can I get a matching file?

Patch or who my Bios fit for this?
cp
BIOS Guru

you'd better write me a PM in german. maybe then i'll be able to get the problem ;)
If you email me include [WIMSBIOS] in the subject.
edwin
The Hardware Archivist

I think this is about his current bios not entirely recognizing the Pentium M 2.1, the thing about the 20th revision might indicate revision 20 of the bios does indeed recognize it, all that has to be done is update the bios.
edwin/evasive

Do not assume anything

System error, strike any user to continue...
roadrunner1405
New visitors - please read the rules.

edwin wrote:I think this is about his current bios not entirely recognizing the Pentium M 2.1, the thing about the 20th revision might indicate revision 20 of the bios does indeed recognize it, all that has to be done is update the bios.
my bios is already the newest from gericom.