The HP Compaq 6710b/6510b miniPCI-e WhiteList Defeat Topic

Don't ask how to hack password. (BIOS Passwords)
NetworkPro
New visitors - please read the rules.

Hello

The HP Compaq 6710b/6510b latest BIOS version F.15 found at URL (copy + paste) tiny.cc/68ddu is really tough to modify.

It can be supposedly unpacked with the compdeconx.exe tool from URL (copy + paste) tiny.cc/addccsemi after stripping the all FFs Rom.bin file "header" of 65536 Bytes. The tool is said to NOT decompress correctly...

Furthermore, there seems to be only one whitelisted Intel 3945 Wi-Fi card (found when searching for the bytes 8680 - first appearance) So even if I change it to my new card - there is no way to fix the checksum, even with the ADDCC tool - all strings I try fail and the tool asks for another one time after time...

Can anyone help? Can anyone take on the challenge of cracking this whitelist protection?
NetworkPro

Here's a little debugging information: URL (copy + paste) tiny.cc/doctorjcrack see the 30BBF16_Whitelist.doc that I made a mirror of at URL (copy + paste) tiny.cc/whitelistdoc Maybe a skilled cracker can join our effort?
ctantra

I'm also 6510b owner want to upgrade miniPCI wifi to Wifi Link 5100. Have you succeeded modding your 6510b BIOS?
Please tell me if you have. Thanks.