Toshiba A105-S4344 BIOS Intel Virtualization Technology supp

Don't ask how to hack password. (BIOS Passwords)
SilvrDrgn
New visitors - please read the rules.

I have a Toshiba A105-S4344. I am trying to upgrade from Parallels Workstation v2.x to Parallels Desktop 4.0 for Windows software. During the install, and error window comes up which says "Your computer does not meet the minimal requirements needed to run this software. For details, click Learn More." When I click the Learn More button in the installation program, it takes me to a web page that says I do not have a CPU which supports Intel Virtualization Technology.

According to Intel, the T5500 CPU, which the A105-S4344 uses, supports Virtualization Technology. Using Intel's tool which identifies CPUs and shows their capabilities, it says "No" to supporting VT on my laptop. The T5500 CPU is listed as supported on Parallels very own "no VT" page that their software installation took me to. I see on the Toshiba support site for BIOS updates to the A105-S4344, version 5.60 has "Updated: Virtualization Technology function" listed. So, apparently it's disabled in my Toshiba laptop BIOS.

Currently, I am using BIOS version 5.90, and I do not see any Virtualization Technology option. I was going to try to downgrade the BIOS to 5.60 or 5.50 to see if the VT option would show up. As I feared, when I tried, the BIOS update program says that it will not install a previous version. Is there a way to force the BIOS update to happen? Or is there simply another way (like a hack or software program) to turn on VT in my laptop??
edwin
The Hardware Archivist

The T5500 does NOT support VT:
http://ark.intel.com/Product.aspx?id=27253
edwin/evasive

Do not assume anything

System error, strike any user to continue...