Upgraded to Vista Phoenix BIOS, locks out booting?!

Don't ask how to hack password. (BIOS Passwords)
sklaz
New visitors - please read the rules.

Hey guys any insight would be awesome since this is ridiculous..

So I have a Gateway MX3701 notebook that I recently upgraded the bios on. The problem being apparently it is only for systems running Vista already since it uses Phoenix's 'TrustedCore' and StrongROM technology to work exclusively with Vista apparently.

So after I installed this update it posts fine and the bios checks out but it will not allow me to boot off any device: drive, usb, network, it just sits at a black screen with a blinking cursor after the post.

My next try will be putting vista on a laptop harddrive and seeing if it will work but I have my doubts. Sounds like it failed some security thing and is locking me out of booting off any device.

So can't flash it back either. Will I have to physically replace the bios chip and reflash via some internet business because that would be crazy ahh

Again any help would be great, cheers!
testing
New visitors - please read the rules.

hey did you resolve your problem on your laptop.. i was wondering how you go it info on your gateway's n bios i have been looking for a while for info on my gateway m6319 laptop and canot seem to get anywhere especially through gateway tech support