urgently needed bios update for clevo c4100/c5100 laptop

Don't ask how to hack password. (BIOS Passwords)
freshprince
New visitors - please read the rules.

hello every one

please i need a bios update for a laptop as the topic implies
the main reason for upgrade (or a clean version ) is that there is this custom image that came along with the laptop that i want completely removed . . hence my asking for a clean version.
So far a search from the motherboard manufacturers site has yielded negative.here is what i gathered from using bios agent plus:

BIOS Type: Phoenix
BIOS Date: December 5th 2010
BIOS ID: MVINA001.86C.0000.D.1012051058 -None
BIOS OEM: 1.01.11ZI6
Chipset: Intel 2A40 rev 9
SuperIO: Unknown
Manufacturer: CLEVO CO.
Motherboard: C4100/C5100

all help is highly appreciated.
thanks
edwin
The Hardware Archivist

Is this a Toshiba or Lenovo laptop? Usually flashing the generic bios on a branded laptop will kill it...
edwin/evasive

Do not assume anything

System error, strike any user to continue...
freshprince

edwin wrote:Is this a Toshiba or Lenovo laptop? Usually flashing the generic bios on a branded laptop will kill it...
thanks edwin fro the prompt reply actually it looks like a branded notebook but i can bet my last dollar that it is not because it says zinox on the outside,but when you look inside you get what i posted earlier on . . .
i dont know if i can get a tool that will properly show the necessary info of thenotebook.
thanks one again.
edwin
The Hardware Archivist

You tried the "manufacturer" website?
http://www.zinoxtechnologies.com/home/drivers.php
edwin/evasive

Do not assume anything

freshprince

. . . annoyingly this particular notebook is not listed there . . .i had sometimes ago sent them a mail . . .and am yet to get any reply.
anyways thanks for your help . . .i guess ill be stuck with that horrible for a while to come. :(
edwin
The Hardware Archivist

I think it is their Bijimi model because that is the only one handling a T4500 which the Lenovo 2949 series (another rebrand of this thing) is using. But even with that knowledge I do not expect any help from Zinox as ALL driver download files are corrupted. Yep, for now you are stuck with it I fear...
edwin/evasive

Do not assume anything

freshprince

edwin wrote:I think it is their Bijimi model because that is the only one handling a T4500 which the Lenovo 2949 series (another rebrand of this thing) is using. But even with that knowledge I do not expect any help from Zinox as ALL driver download files are corrupted. Yep, for now you are stuck with it I fear...
what a shame . . .ill still keep searching.
thanks all the same.