Vaio PCG-F560-is there a KBC fix?

Don't ask how to hack password. (BIOS Passwords)
clearsky
New visitors - please read the rules.

I have:Sony Vaio PCG-F560(UC) Phoenix BIOS 4.0 release 6.0
serial# 28309331-3703142 R0116K1 ver 2.10

I really need to save this thing cause its all I got right now. I had the keyboard problem when I got it and flashed the BIOS successfully. Fortunately I read this forum and didn't have the problem with memory in slot 2. However, the keyboard will work for 1 or 2 boots and start up with a stuck key error(again) or develop it once I'm in the OS. After that its a wrap and its unusable. I have been just disconnecting the laptop keyboard and using a ps/2 or USB peripheral keyboard. From what I'm reading on this forum, the KBC component of the flash it bad, corrupt (what is it exactly?) whatever.This is driving me nuts , carrying the keyboard around and going to the public library to get online for info is a pain but not as bad as not being able to fix it. I cant find a patch that would apply. The only motherboard info I get from Sandra is a SonyCorp 82443 BX/ZX board with a 440BX\ZX chipset. I've got 128mb in slot 1 and 64 in slot 2. Other than that its stock.
Please give me some choices/ options as to what the plan of attack would be to solve this.
Thanks
csky/TF