Very simple question.

Don't ask how to hack password. (BIOS Passwords)
Dryder
New visitors - please read the rules.

Hello everyone.

First, I'm french, and I'm sixteen, so excuse me if I don't speak english very correctly, I understand, but sometimes it's hard to explain ideas.

So, one of my best friends had a problem with her computer, and I'm looking for solutions to help her, but she's not fond of computer like me and i can't go to her home to repair it.

I'ts a very simple problem, she's got a "portable computer" (like this : http://www.nordtech.fr/images%20produit ... K/z92u.jpg not the same model, but this is not a "big computer") and a BIOS like this one : http://www.easylinux.de/Artikel/ausgabe ... e-bios.png

The problem is that the Num. Lock key doesn't work when the computer is on. And I just want to know in wich menu of the BIOS is the line "Boot up Num Lock" because I have to explain to her how to put this line "enable".
But my BIOS isn't like her one, so I can't explain to her where is the menu to do that.
I think it's in the "Advanced" menu, but I need to be sure, and it's impossible or very hard for me to find informations on this, so I need your help please.

P-S: I'm very sorry if I didn't post in the good section of the forum, but I didn't find where was the best section.
KachiWachi
The New Guy

Dryder wrote:The problem is that the Num. Lock key doesn't work when the computer is on.
Do you mean to say that even after the notebook is booted...pressing the key has no effect?

Thanks.
Dryder
New visitors - please read the rules.

I found the solution now, It was an error in the regedit.

Sorry for trouble and thank you very much for reply to my post KachiWachi.
KachiWachi
The New Guy

NP.

Thank you for reporting back in with your updated status. :D