Search found 5 matches

by omario4
Thu Apr 08, 2004 2:05 am
Forum: BIOS Utilities & Flash Programs
Topic: bios file extension problem
Replies: 6
Views: 6269

bios file extension problem

I went to my motherboard manufacturor to find the bios file i need for flashing. the file has a .rom extension members.driverguide.com/driver/detail.php?driverid=78279 is where i'm taken to download it. I was wondering whether or not this is right? i was under teh assumption that bios files had a .b...
by omario4
Tue Apr 06, 2004 1:57 am
Forum: General BIOS Questions
Topic: I believe there's a problem with my bios
Replies: 4
Views: 3808

it doesn't work. i installed drivers for the video card and mouse. it's the same.i just want to figure out how to use my computer with the jumper in the normal position.... my mouse is plugged in properly, i am able to use my mouse when i'm installing windows after i boot up from the cd. while i use...
by omario4
Tue Apr 06, 2004 12:13 am

I wouldn't flash at this point. It will only confuse matters. Somehow your BIOS settings are not getting saved once you finally get into them. I'm not sure why. Maybe you can try moving the jumper back before you hit the "save and exit" in the BIOS, though once properly cleared, you should be able ...
by omario4
Mon Apr 05, 2004 8:03 pm

I believe there's a problem with my bios

here's something to give some background to my problem. I was in advanced settings in bios and changed shared memory to 0. I don't k now why i did, probably just to see what would happen. i was told that's the memory for my video adapter. ok so when i saved it and left my monitor displays these weir...