Acorp CFI-S76 Bios v1.7

Questions that don't belong in the other forums.
ClausD
New visitors - please read the rules.

I got my hands on an rather old Shuttle pc of above mentioned brand. This board has the 1.2 bios and I have been searching for an bios upgrade for this.
It seems that the company is no longer interested in supporting old equipment (is closed and re-opened in a new name) so I found it impossible to get any info from them not to mention updates for the board.

Anyone got the update in question?

Regards
Claus
mephisto

ClausD wrote:I got my hands on an rather old Shuttle pc of above mentioned brand. This board has the 1.2 bios and I have been searching for an bios upgrade for this.
It seems that the company is no longer interested in supporting old equipment (is closed and re-opened in a new name) so I found it impossible to get any info from them not to mention updates for the board.

Anyone got the update in question?

Regards
Claus
Bios 1.7

http://rapidshare.com/files/109392647/A ... 7.zip.html
Pogo2011

I picked up a e-cube mini PC with a Acorp CFI-S76 board which has 1.2 bios. I have a XP2400 and need 1.4 bios or above which I cannot find on the web until I found this page. The rapidshare link is dead could so be so kind to upload again

Thanks

Phil
Pogo2011

Bios flashed and Xp2400 now recognised. many thanks for the prompt response and assistance

Phil