ASUS Aflash command line

Questions that don't belong in the other forums.
BlacKDicK
New visitors - please read the rules.

Hi,
Just need to know the command line to run aflash directly (like awdflash xxxxxxxx.awd /Py /Sn for award bios).
a_user
Good ol' Boy

:?: I guess we need to know what you are running to start with... Is it a .bat file, com, exe what!
BlacKDicK

It's autoexec.bat. I'm trying to do as the faq says, except that I can't load the bios from a file with aflash directly. As far as I remember, when you run aflash it gives you 2 options. I need to call it with some parameters to do that directly.
Rainbow
The UniFlasher

I think that aflash has no command-line parameters.
Patched and tested BIOSes are at http://wims.rainbow-software.org
UniFlash - Flash anything anywhere
BlacKDicK

So that means the only choice for now is hot-swapping?
edwin
The Hardware Archivist

Err, I think we miss a bit of info here. Which board are we dealing with, what's the present status and how did it get that way?
BlacKDicK

? I really don't know what diference makes... The aflash has command line parameters or not. By my own and by what rainbow said, I'm assuming no.

Anyway, I just changed the BIOS to a working one that I got from an damaged motherboard from a friend.
This was the problem:

I'm on ASUS a7a 266-e and i tryed to change the EPA logo following some steps that i got on the net. I got my BIOS corrupted but the bootblock wasn't, so I could try to use the disk. As i don't have a ISA card, i needed to automate the processes by usign autoexec.bat and then i needed to know wheter it has support for command line parameters or not.

As rainbow said, i doesn't , wich is a stupid thing from asus.
Rainbow
The UniFlasher

You don't have to use aflash - you can also try awdflash or amiflash (GigaByte's "universal" flash utility is amiflash too).
Patched and tested BIOSes are at http://wims.rainbow-software.org
UniFlash - Flash anything anywhere