Bios update for Gateway 2000 4dx2-66v short tower

Questions that don't belong in the other forums.
icecom3
New visitors - please read the rules.

Hello all. I am looking for the bios update for the below computer. Pheonixbios no longer provides support for bios downloads and forwards people to biosagentplus.com. I already did the bios scan, made a biosagentplus.com account, was notified they had my bios update, paid for an account...only to be told by them they don't have my bios. It is like the punch line to some bad joke. Gateway has all these odds and ends, but nothing linking directly to my computer. As big as this computer was in 1993-1994 I refuse to believe the bios updates have died and gone to bios heaven.

So I am hitting all the forums I know. I hope a fellow vintage PC lover has this bios sitting in a floppy drive caddy somewhere. I will take anything newer than what I got.
Why do I want it? The updates provide larger hard drive support and better memory compatibility.

SPECS:
Model: Gateway 2000 4dx2-66v (short tower with only one CPU socket, overdrive ready)
Processor: 486DX (66 MHz)
Model Date: 1992-1993
Motherboard: 09-00183-03
Current BIOS: "ROM BIOS PLUS Ver. 0.10 GJX30-05E"
Bios Maker: Phoenix Technologies
BIOS DATE: 1/15/88
BIOS Catagory: IBM PC/AT
Bus Type: ISA/AT/Classic Bus

more history on this computer here...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=00MYIFYfaVA
edwin
The Hardware Archivist

sounds like a Micronics JX30:
http://www.elhvb.com/mobokive/Archive/M ... s/jx30.txt

That is quite a challenge we have here then. Let us check if we can find something decent for it.
edwin/evasive

Do not assume anything

System error, strike any user to continue...
edwin
The Hardware Archivist

edwin/evasive

Do not assume anything

icecom3

jeeze...this must be it because I get that same parity error. You may have killed two birds with one bazooka!
icecom3

This bios installed. Thank you very much. I was able to put my overdrive chip back in after this bios update. I can't believe after days of searching and paying biosagentplus.com (who could not find it), you found it in 6 minutes.
I am going to try and get this bios listed on their database so this does not happen to other people.

Thanks again!
edwin
The Hardware Archivist

Yeah, we need to get this site listed in more places, can save time, hair and money :-)

Good to hear everything is running fine now.
edwin/evasive

Do not assume anything