Ms6353(fujitsu-siemens)

Questions that don't belong in the other forums.
Mike1971
New visitors - please read the rules.

I have searched your forum and many others for this elusive bios, so now I post the question, Where can I get an updated bios for this board?
Fujitsu-siemens and Msi both will not respond to repeated e-mails and phone calls, so here I am with this Jetson@home computer (mobo at least)
with no way of getting an upgraded bios or cpu support. I get nothing and it is all free of charge.
Sorry for ranting not the time or place, but I am truly at my wits end.
It is an MSI board built for Fujitsu-siemens for the Jetson@home series computer:
MS6353 VER20B MS:5992 VER1(next to modem) and N1996
Don't know if any of these will help but hey what do I have to lose?

The thing is it reads my xp1700 @1150Mhz and will lock up trying to play dvd's, sounds like bios to me, but I have been wrong before.
TIA
MIKE
Denniss
BIOS Guru

You should set your FSB to 133MHZ in Bios or per Jumper to get it's full speed

Please post the full Bios-ID and the Bios OEM Signon - use Bios Agent from our mainpage in the upper left

You update has to come from Fujitsu-Siemens if it's one of their OEM-products - if MSI has a Retail-Bios for the same board it may work or may not
Mike1971

I did get the numbers but the bios won't let me adjust the settings and I only have 2 jumpers to choose from but I don't know what they are for so I shall try them while you read this post.
Here are the numbers:
Top of screen
award bios v6.00pg
Mid page
W6353F1 V3.0 121901 18:04:08
Bottom of page
nVidia Nforce 6A61AM4BC-00 12-19-01
Denniss
BIOS Guru

It seems there's no newer Bios from FJS - i have only found a manual in German language
http://www.fsc-pc.de/support/drvupload. ... o=Download

Might be available in english too
http://www.fsc-pc.de/support/SoftwareAssist.asp
www.fujitsu-siemens.com
Mike1971

Thanks I got lucky on the first jumper I switched and got my board to reckognize my athlon xp1800 ....finally. As far as the bios I guess I get what I got ?
Well I have ordered a mATX chaintech (NIF2 Summit) nforce board to replace this one, so I geuss this one now becomes the little dvd player that couldn't. It'll make a good gamer for the nephews games anyway.
AGAIN THANKS FOR THE HELP
edwin
The Hardware Archivist

manual not available in english...
edwin/evasive

Do not assume anything

System error, strike any user to continue...