need sony vgc rb42g oem bios (ev91510a.04t.0051)

Questions that don't belong in the other forums.
kubos25
New visitors - please read the rules.

i flashed my bios with the update from intel website and now it's debranded and can't use any sony update/system recovery... system still working fine except for some issue with the media center.
oem bios is ami ev915001 (ev91510a.04t.0051) onboard an intel d915gev mobo.
appreciate any help.

TIA
edwin
The Hardware Archivist

so. why did you use the Retail Intel bios on your Sony OEM board?
edwin/evasive

Do not assume anything

System error, strike any user to continue...
nept
New visitors - please read the rules.

Hi kubos25,

Would you be kind enough to send me the intel bios for the vgc rb42g motherboard? I flashed mine with the wrong bios and now the PC won't boot up at all. I searched through the intel website but could not find the bios for this motherboard. I know its not the OEM BIOS, but better than none.

I was having issues with my vgc rb42g. It would not boot up unless i tried power on and off several times. Sometimes the fan would just spin at high speed, sometimes it requires power on and off cycles about 3 or 4 times, and even when Windows start loading it would freeze and restart again. At times when it starts successfully, it would suddenly get the BSOD. I tried reseating the RAM, removing installed PCI cards, disconnecting, DVD/CD writers, changing the SATA cables to the HDD, all to no avail. I even tried using another HDD and reloaded the OS but the same thing happens. I haven't checked if there are any issues with the power supply yet.

Thanks in advance.

Nept