Questions that don't belong in the other forums.
#45015 by Rulon
Thu May 31, 2007 12:21 am
Recommended by Wim's BIOS... BIOS Agent scan: Upgrade your BIOS! DriverMax is the number one driver updater for Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, Vista or XP
#45015 by Rulon
Thu May 31, 2007 12:21 am
Greetings!

Thanks in advance for your help/expertise!

I have an OEM FIC SD11 MoBo that I'm trying to find an updated BIOS for... In cotacting FIC that advised me that because the board has a sticker over the BIOS chip that says NC611s that is was OEM and they could not support it... I'm trying to find out who the OEM is so that I can get an updated BIOS or one that works.

I tried updating the BIOS and now the system does not recognize anything attached to the IDE drives. (It all worked fine before the flash.) The flash went fine etc... now it just doesn't work.

I've tried using the 3 most current BIOS versions from FIC and none work.

The board's BIOS chip is marked with 686, AMIBIOS, @1999, A103, 9475 and it also has the white tag above it marked with NC611s. The board is marked with a board # of 05116 and it's serial # starts out KZ944####. I tried doing searches of 05116, NC611s etc and have not been able to find anything.

I've already tried all of FIC's trouble shooting steps, removing the battery, CMOS reset, etc, etc... I either need a copy of the original or a newer version there of.

Any help or suggestions would be much appreciated.