P4i45GV ASRock Motherboard, Bios Corrupted how do I fix it?

Questions that don't belong in the other forums.
lilaj378
New visitors - please read the rules.

I have had this computer for about 8 months Just got the mother board as a christmas present along with the memory, But when I spoke to my brother (who worked for Microsoft for a year) and now with HP he said it sounded like my Bios went, I'm not the type of computer programmer as in fixing either...(I do web pages thats it LOL)
I need help trying to figure out why I keep getting this error:

\windows\system32\config\system is missing or corrupted

I CAN get my computer going after about 5 or 6 reboots, but then my computer warns me about continual restarts and will rebot the new BIOS (or old BIOS) in 3 seconds not giving me any tmie to really do much when I seen this I assumed my brother is correct in his assumption on the BIOS being messed up. I tried looking for a new BIOS boot record and or updates but come to find that ASRock is the "welfare" of motherboards and half of their site is missing or in chinese!

Can someone give me two clues on what to do BESIDES replacing my motherboard?
cp
BIOS Guru

Since the board seems to be booting fine before the error pops up, i really doubt that it is bios related.
i suspect bad cooling, faulty ram or bad capacitors. get memtest86 to check your ram and report back. ah, and take a look at the cpu cooler if nothing is blocking the fan or the air takein..
lilaj378

intel CPU brand new works great, new memory, open faced so I can see that ntohing is touching anything to make it get over heated. my computer DOESN"T boot up in the beginning it needs to be rebooted MANY times before it will start...
the warning I get is either your computer couldn't start because your windos files are missing or corrupted

windows\system32\config\system

OR it says your computer has been rebooted or restarted after a major issue or crash and has to reboot from the orginal BIOS and then it reboots...on it's own.

there's also nothing blocking the fans

going to go try the link you gave me will let you know the results
cp
BIOS Guru

check the caps on your mainboard, too. examples here:
http://www.badcaps.net

is your powersupply strong enough to power all the components?
lilaj378

Yes power supply is 450W, CPU is 2.4 GHz
I had to take it in and found out that the stupid disk I got from the motherboard maker did have a chipset download on it (which I used since I was told to do this..) and this is what messed my BIOS up, we now have a boot from disk made and will be updating stuff tonight, here's hoping it works.

as for the memory test thingy it never worked for me darn thing made my compter scream like it was being killed.