In search of default bios

Questions that don't belong in the other forums.
mcjohn
New visitors - please read the rules.

Hi everyone.
I recently picked up a HP Pavilion d4100e CTO Desktop PC (link ... h**p//h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/prodinfoCategory?lc=en&cc=ca&dlc=en&os=228&product=501193&lang=en ) and i've "upgraded" to vers 3.13 bios for my Asus A8AE-LE mb. Now i have nothing but probs. It won't shut off right, the cpu goes off like crazy, and i can't adjust the settings for the vid card. Before i could select from 16, 32, 64 or 128 mb now it is permanently stuck @ 64 mb. I have tried the 3.14 vers, but to no avail, i have the same probs. Does anyone have the original bios that shipped with this unit? I never really had probs with the original bios but i installed to get a surveillance card working ... so ... please help !!! I should have never updated it :( I thank anyone who can help me in advance
ajzchips
El cheapo dude

Have you tried emailing HP?
mcjohn
New visitors - please read the rules.

Yeah, hp tells me they have no default bios, i have to take it to a authorized servuce repair centre and hopefully they can reflash it for me. I have top pay upfront and MAYBE they can fix it back to original? No guarantees that they even have the bios, they think i screwed up the update. I think it's time to rip out their crappy mobo and replace it with a DFI lan party one :( Probably cost the same as reflashing it back to the old bios anyways :(
edwin
The Hardware Archivist

the 3.14 fixes the CPU utilization and the fan problems
http://www.wimsbios.com/phpBB2/topic8350.html
if used properly.
edwin/evasive

Do not assume anything

System error, strike any user to continue...