Weird settings corruption(?) after P6T>P6TWS crossflash

Questions that don't belong in the other forums.
kmellz
New visitors - please read the rules.

Edit:
Well, seems I got it working again! Don't ask me why but either the file got corrupted somewhere along the way, or there was something else magical with a new one. Downloaded the original bios again and tried that, all options back. Then tried the edited version I've used before that worked fine, everything gone again. Edited new original with updated microcode, without updated intel parts though, and flashed.. worked. So, always something I guess! CBA trying really if it's the intel part or not, since that's for raid0 trim, guess it might have slightly better performance with newer version but.. meh.
Still weird all over with that edited version not working.. computers yeah.
/Edit

So, managed to get my P6T>P6TWS crossflash done (for high tdp turbo).. everything seemed fine, except the fact that all voltage settings were gone (supposed to be below the key in numbers directly text), including the tiny problem of enabling manual oc mode and only being able to set bclk/pcie to 356mhz minimum and no ratio settings. Reflashed to the P6T bios I was using, went fine here too, but.. same problem now. All those settings gone! Reflashed the bios with ezflash too, reset cmos, battery etcetc, still the same.

Everything else seems to work fine, auto puts it at default clock, turbo works etc, writing from that computer now. Permanent dmg or fixable? New bios chip?