Where can I find a Bios Upgrade for an AIR 54TDP board?

Questions that don't belong in the other forums.
TheAncient
New visitors - please read the rules.

I need a reasonably up to date bios for and older motherboard from a manufacturer who apparently has gone belly-up. The manufacturer is Advanced Integration Research (AIR) the board is labelled 54TDP.
The AMIBIOS ID utility reports the following:
51-1000-000000-00111111-071595-430HX
-- ---- ------ ------
| | | |
| | | Chipset/BIOS Info
| | Manufacturer ID
| Version Information
Processor & BIOS ROM Information

The Manufacturer Code Detected (0000) Does Not Have A Database Entry.

The Following AMIBIOS Project Tag Was Found: _TG_1MW_10_AIR54TDP
--------------------------------
The version of my bios is apparently from 1996, has trouble accommodating memory larger than 128 Mb and can probably not handle large drives. I cannot find this BIOS ID in your list and the manufacturer's site (www.airwebs.com) is no longer operational.
Would anyone have any idea where I can find a newer bios for this board?
TheAncient
Rainbow
The UniFlasher

Is this your board? http://www.yjfy.com/M/Megastar/mainboard/54TDP.htm
Some BIOS is at ftp://filesearch.ru/pub/drivers/motherb ... tdp103.zip
Don't know if it's newer, older or the same as you have.
Patched and tested BIOSes are at http://wims.rainbow-software.org
UniFlash - Flash anything anywhere
TheAncient

Thanks for the prompt reply! (I wish hardware manufacturers would take a page out of your book!)
The board you mentioned 'could' be my board - it looks the same - unfortunately I can't read the page - I'm getting mostly garbled letters so the page is probably in Russian or some other language that I'm likely somewhat rusty in anyway.
The download file you mentioned is dated 1996 just like my current bios so I rather doubt it will be able to support 80gig drives.
Let's see if anyone else has any other suggestions....
TheAncient
edwin
The Hardware Archivist

Compared it to the original AIR 54TDP manual I have here: it is the same board. The bios you list is the latest version they ever published, according to the specs it should be able to handle 768MB of RAM (6 x 128MB sticks).
TheAncient

I have the manual in front of me as well. It is dated 6/25/96.
If the Bios in Rainbow's post is indeed the latest one AIR put out, I guess I'll have to look for some sort of after-market solution.
As for the memory: I have 6 slots and 6 32M memory chips. as long as I plug in only four of the six I'm ok. If I try to use them all I keep getting memory errors and the system doesn't even come up. I tried swapping out the memory - 2 units at a time - just in case I had faulty memory but it works with any four out of the six. I then tried four of the chips in different slots - just in case one of those was toast - but again it worked in any (valid) combination of slots. Bottom line: 768 sounds like a nice theory but, for whatever reason, I can't get past 128.