Search found 5 matches

by paulpeter
Wed May 11, 2005 7:38 pm
Forum: My motherboard is dead
Topic: Motherboard is dead
Replies: 11
Views: 7532

i tryed two disk. One with a ms-dos bootdisket which i created on this pc. And one with and one i created with ddr-flash. Both add the line in the autoexec.bat Did everything as you said and even tryed with renaming my bios file to a bin extension from an awd. So i tryed all diferent options, but it...
by paulpeter
Wed May 11, 2005 9:29 am

Thanx for your help sofar, i really appreciate it. I tried the following 2 things as recommended. I download the Aflash file and extract it to floppy in combination with the bios file. The floppy reads the disk for 5 seconds and then nothing. I waited for 5 minutes in both cases but this didn't effe...
by paulpeter
Tue May 10, 2005 7:23 pm

I renamed the biosfile to amiboot.rom and tryed this. It's reads the disk for about 5 seconds and then nothing. I waited for 5 minutes or so bot no beeps. So i guess this means i don't have amibios.
by paulpeter
Tue May 10, 2005 3:52 pm

Motherboard is dead

Hi, I'm having a ASUS P4B533-V motherboard. I installed it recently in my little server which i use for downloading. My AGP graphiccard wasn't working on it, so i used the onboard graphic to install everything. The PC was running fine and i desided to update my BIOS so hopefully my AGP graphiccard w...