Bios update for gvc mother board

Questions that don't belong in the other forums.
NickS
BIOS Bodhisattva

Once you have created the diskette in the manner Edwin says, copying to diskette is just like copying between any two folders. Select "My computer", open the "A" drive. select the files you want to copy in another window and drag-and-drop, or copy and paste them to the A drive. Close down and reboot from the A drive. If your machine does not try to boot from the A drive you will have to check your user manual to find out how to enter the CMOS setup and change the boot drive order.
theEmp
New visitors - please read the rules.

Hey Edwin its much appreciated believe me im just trying to be 100% certain before i update it
So now what im gonna do is right click on the folder that ive saved the 4 bios files in then im gonna click on send to floppy disc or A/drive after ive formatted that disc is this right
After which then i will reboot my system using this disc following the instructions which i already printed from the awdflash.htm file
now previous to doing this i have a jumper on my bios which setting would be correct in order to flash the bios
Thanks again your help is very much appreciated
NickS
BIOS Bodhisattva

That looks like another way of copying files to diskette, although I've never done it that way myself.
Checking the manual for your motherboard I see two jumpers associated with CMOS/BIOS, one to clear the BIOS password and one to clear CMOS. You should not have to change the position of either jumper to flash. After flashing you may wish to clear CMOS if there is any unusual behaviour (e.g. unable to boot)